Akeydor Limited in Software Embedded Systems
Embedded systems are the lion’s share of all electronic components in the world. They’re deployed every year by the billions, from spacecraft to GPS to network appliances. In fact, IDC expects the market to grow from 1.8 billion shipped in 2011, to four billion in 2015. That’s a statistic your remote support solution can’t afford to ignore.
Akeydor Limited supports embedded systems:
- Access devices that don’t have a graphical interface, keyboard or mouse
- Connect to and retrieve data from unmanned or unattended devices
- Support and manage disparate systems without transferring screen data
- Adhere to the security regulations of retail, healthcare, finance, government
- Track and generate reports for all remote activity on data-sensitive devices
- Guard against the potent threat of hardware-targeting malware
Akeydor Limited helps you prevent unauthorized remote access
Embedded systems are vital to your organization; they’re also susceptible to malware. By attacking the hardware layer of an embedded device, malware writers can gain long-term access to the system and its data.